The goals of CHD are to protect and improve the basic rights of children including health, education and creating environmental awareness
- Provide extra education and training to children, teach children about life style and give food to children who don’t have the ability to go to school.
- Provide basic education to children facing difficulties, which lack of teachers and schools.
- Educate children living in difficult conditions about their rights of children, freedom, child health care knowledge.
- Bring more education and freedom to children who come from poor families with the purpose of eliminating discrimination
- Create a stronger relationship with authority and the officers in the target areas to increase the knowledge and the benefit of children’s rights, especially education, training, and the capability to get knowledge.
- Strengthen the teaching ability and teaching methodology in poor areas
- Provide study materials to school, children and improving the quality of extra education.
- We shall provide extra education to adult people about taking care of reproductive health
- Create communication network and organization both in local and international country including civil associations and communities